Over the past few months, the federal government of Nigeria has been on the top of their game in terms of consistently rolling out loan facilities to carter for SME businesses. With this, small business owners can celebrate financial freedom soon.
About CBN Covid-19 Loan
CBN Covid-19 Loan – The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recently re-opened the portal for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise (MSME) to access up to N25 million through NIRSAL Microfinance Bank
This CBN Covid-19 Loan is for businesses that were affected by COVID-19. It was disclosed by the Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, via his Twitter handle on Wednesday.
He tweeted, “The CBN, through @NirsalMFB introduces a stimulus package to support households and MSMEs affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. An individual can access up to N25million.”
Quickly Check Out
- 5 Federal Government Business Funding Programmes You Mustn’t Miss In 2021
- Npower Recruitment Application Form & Portal Registration
- NYIF Application Form – Loan Registration Begins
- UBA Recruitment Application Form & Portal Registration
What you should know about the CBN Covid-19 Loan
The Federal Government had announced that the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Portal would be exceptionally reopened for 30 states that had been unable to meet their quotas, the government, in its announcement, said that the scheme is aimed at supporting vulnerable MSMEs in the payroll obligations of over 500,000 employees.
How to Apply for The CBN Covid-19 Loan
To apply for the ongoing CBN Covid-19 Loan, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
How To Get Latest Job Recruitment update & other Opportunities
Jobs are listed daily on our platforms, and as such, it is important to take due advantage of that.
Here is how:
- Kindly Click here and add your valid email address to get updates directly to your mail. Remember to click on the confirmation link in your mail.
- Next, click here to visit our jobs listing Portal for latest Job positions.
- Alternatively, you can visit here to see top companies recruiting, or check out latest jobs in your state or latest Jobs in your industry of interest.
- Pick your area of interest.
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply.
- Remember to always share this article with others.
- If website is down, kindly subscribe to our email notification, we will notify you once it is up.
REMEMBER: Unless specified, we are not in anyway affiliated with any of the companies or organizations listed on our website. We will never ask you for money and as such, never pay money or give your banking details to any individual in exchange for employment.